baramundi Software is the developer of the baramundi Endpoint Management Suite and our software has helped thousands of companies manage their endpoints in a matter of days opposed to of weeks or even months when using competing endpoint management tools. In short, the baramundi Management Suite is a unified endpoint management solution that helps the System Administrator automate routine IT tasks such as OS installs, software deployments, as well as patch and compliance management, and mobile device management. The various modules in the suite assist in implementing security standards and show inventory data across all applications within an entire organization. At the same time reducing errors, saving time, and introducing repeatable processes into the environment.
baramundi Management Suite is a unified endpoint management solution that helps you automate routine IT tasks such as software and OS installs, as well as patch and compliance management. The solution will assist in implementing security standards and show inventory data across all applications in the entire organization. Thus reducing the amount of errors, saving time, and gives an overview of your hardware and software infrastructure.
baramundi Management Suite simplifies endpoint management for Windows PCs, Macs, and MDMs. Unlike its competitors, baramundi offers an easy to use interface and quick installation and configuration that delivers value to customers in less than a day. It offers a suite of Inventory, Deployment, and Security Management related modules that reliably gives the IT Administrators control and automation over their endpoints.
What is the baramundi Management Suite?
Unified Endpoint Management software that is licensed via Perpetual or Subscription based license model with modular add-ons as needed.
Who am I talking to?
• IT Systems Administrators, IT Directors or CXOs depending on the size of the organization
• Windows IT network and budget owners concerned with Windows patching and vulnerability management
• Mac System Administrators
• Windows Security Manager
Why is this market attractive?
• Organizations continue to have a need to automate OS installs (Think Windows 10 in-place upgrades).
• Continued need for support of hard to deploy Applications with different setup types.
• Growing number of corporate security breaches in the news.
• Limited resources and tools in the market for customers to automate their processes and workflows.
• Increasing costs of keeping third-party applications up to date.